- Hits: 3659
SMS: SMO (Your Text) Sent To 729
Voice Message: +93796019868
- SMO was established in 1997 as a non-for-profit media organization publishing a monthly periodical in Peshawar with the name of "Saba Magazine"
- In 2002 set- up shifted to Kabul with the name Saba Publication center (SPC).
- Till 2004 SPC was only involved in Print Media and was Printing Saba Weekly Magazine and publishing of books.
- In 2005, the management decided to enter into Electronic Media and the result was Radio Nawa & Digital Audio Visual Production unite and the name SPC shifted to SMO. A second channel of Radio Nawa mainly in Pashto language was launched in Jan. 2007.
- Saba TV as a new initiative of the organization started its telecast to five main cities of the country in 2008.
- The scopes of its work include Printed media, radio, television and web based publications.